DELIVERY & RETURNS
Wish to return an item?
No problem! Please return any unwanted items within 14 days of delivery for an exchange or refund. Items must be returned in original condition and with tags attached. Please fill in your details in on the returns slip provided or include your details (name, full address, order number and reason for return) inside your parcel. A copy of your invoice will also be inside, with all the relevant details you may need to complete the form. Please note Ruby-Mae will not cover the cost of returning items and are not liable for any parcels that may go missing when sent back. We advice to send your parcel back with Royal Mail tracked or Royal Mail Signed For, however this is entirely up to you. Please make sure to keep your copy of your receipt. Unfortunately we do not refund postage/shipping charged on any orders.
Please be aware returns can take up to 21 days.
All returns to be sent to:
Ruby-Mae Childrenswear LTD
18 Harlyn Gardens,
For any other enquires please contact us at:
- Items must be in original condition and within the 14 day returns period.
- Any items received that are damaged you must notify us within 48 hours and to be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- If you wish to return an item(s) for refund or exchange you must do so within 14 days of purchase.
- Any items you wish to return please fill out the returns form provided, including your full name, order number, exchange or return and reason for return.
- Please return any unwanted items to the returns address provided on the returns form.
- Unfortunately we do not refund postage/shipping charged on any orders.
- Standard Delivery 2-5 working days (UK only) - £3.99
- Free delivery on orders over £50 (UK only)
- UK Next Working Day – Order before 4pm for next working day delivery (Monday to Friday) If you order on Friday before 3PM this will be delivered on Monday unless this is a Bank Holiday. This applies to UK only
- Ireland Delivery - £9.95
- Europe Delivery - £9.95
- International Delivery - £11.95
At checkout you will be given various options for delivery of items during the order process. The options available to you will vary depending on where you are ordering from. Delivery charges will be applied in addition to the prices for the items you are purchasing. The amount of the delivery charge will depend on delivery option you have chosen. Please note that in addition to the items and delivery charges we apply to your order, you may also be required by your country of residence to pay import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information so that you are sure about the applicable duties and taxes before you place your order. We are not responsible for payment of such duties and taxes and in the event that you refuse to pay such duties and taxes and the order is returned to us, we will require you to pay any costs that we have incurred as a consequence.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your order is going to but also the name of the recipient. We cannot be liable for delivery of your order to the wrong address or the wrong person as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information.
We will make every effort to deliver your order within estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays, software or technical failures or higher than anticipated demand. Please note delivery of your order may take longer during sale or other busy periods. We are unable to deliver on public and bank holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day. On these dates, delivery will take longer than usual. Please allow an extra working day (i.e. Monday-Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) for each of these days when calculating the estimated delivery date and when choosing your delivery option.